Integris is a highly integrated test platform designed
to measure the performance and reliability of mobile access
networks during all phases of a mobile network life cycle.
It provides the entire design and field test teams the
functionality and flexibility to test today’s demanding
LTE and LTE Advanced networks.
The Integris platform is ideal for testing access networks
that use DWDM or CWDM as their transport, as these types
of networks require monitoring and testing of multiple
points in the network to ensure performance will meet
specifications. Gigabit Ethernet, CPRI, and OBSAI protocols
Included in its functionality are tests to measure bit
error rate, round trip or point-to-point latency, and
failover/redundancy delay. The power of Integris lies
not only in being able to make these measurements, but
also in providing data to be able to pinpoint impairments
or malfunctioning network devices quickly, saving you
significant time and money.
- Tests performance of remote radio head (RRH)
to base band unit (BBU) communications for both fibre
and copper networks, including BER, latency, and failover
- Evaluate interoperability between multiple devices
in your mobile access network
- Perform service disruption testing to increase confidence
in network error recovery and redundant circuit performance
- Find connectivity faults and identify network impairments
- Increase reliability of your network by measuring
real time performance for Bit Error Rate (BER),
Latency, and Failover/Recovery switch time.
- Test Gigabit Ethernet, Fibre Channel, CPRI,
OBSAI on DWDM or CWDM or uncolored optics all with the
same hardware test platform.
- Full support for testing Layer 1 (physical layer)
up to Layer 4 (transport layer).
- Portable and compact chassis for laboratory or field
- Form factors for both laboratory and field testing
Click for download integrisis
mobile access network performance tester datasheet